Thread: Breeze-All Thermostatic Box Fan

Breeze-All Thermostatic Box Fan

I posted this at the other site but there isn't much information.

I recently found this unit. I know nothing about box fans. This one is pretty unique. It has a built in thermostatic control, reverseable, 3 speeds and some neat pilot lights.

Any info? How much is it worth? It works great, very powerful. Needs to be cleaned

I think this may be a Hunter made fan, looks like 1960's era to me. Another member here has an Atkins Breeze-All as well, but not as DeLuxe as yours.

What a fabulous looking box fan. I particularly like the blade/hub design and the chunky buttons. So retro, that should clean up a treat!!! Would love to see apic of it all cleaned up sometime!
    KDK - Pifco - Sanyo - Hunter - Vent Axia - Xpelair - Hitachi - Vortice - Wellco - Salton - Tatung

Thank you for the information. Any idea what it's worth? I'm not in to box fans.

CIMG2527.JPG

Your's is neat. Mine looks almost the same-except the buttons are all in a row-not separated into speeds and direction like your's. Your's may be older - it looks like it's better made. You can tell they were beginning to cut corners with mine. The "box" is more plain, and my blades don't have that large hub. But it is a nice fan-they are quiet, too! As far as it's worth, that's tough to say. It is frequently said "they're worth what someone will pay for them". If you watch ebay, box fan prices vary widely! Enjoy that fan....