Thread: Da Buying, Selling & Trading Rulez. They Be Simple. Follow Them & Has Fun, K THX!

Hunter Fan Right Hand Man Brian Hicks's Avatar

Da Buying, Selling & Trading Rulez. They Be Simple. Follow Them & Has Fun, K THX!

Hey Guys (And gals)

Here's DT's plain language and laid back policy on The Buy Sell and Trade Forums.

For Sellers: Describe your item (fan) to the best of your knowledge, any defects? Point them out. We prefer that you post your asking price instead of make an offer, but make an offer posts are fine too. Any problems that you can't work out with a buyer with a transaction, let someone on The Crew know. The seller has a right to set whatever price they want to, some sellers like to post an item high and let people make an offer. Nobody likes a complainer, if you take issue with the price, PM the seller and maybe they will see it your way and accept a lower offer. You don't know unless you ask, eh? Please use common sense and your best judgement.

For Buyers: When dealing with sellers, please only message them if you intend to follow through with the purchase of the item. Sometimes things fall through, money gets tight. Some discussion on the item (fan) is OK, but, generally when someone makes a post in the BST with a for sale item, generally they are trying to get rid of it in some fashion. Use your best judgement. Having problems that can't be worked out? Let someone on The Crew know. Please use common sense and your best judgement.

For Traders: The seller rules apply, but, also try to take trade negotiations to another medium, like private messages or Facebook for instance. Use common sense and your best judgement when entering trades. Sometimes they can go awry, especially if someone feels like they got the short end of the stick. Problems that absolutely can't be worked out? You guessed it... contact a crew member.

On the note of eBay listings by members here (everyone knows I sell on ebay). Please use your best judgement and follow all of the above in making comments on threads made by people who are selling on ebay (not me, it's no holds barred, I have thick skin).
    Last edited by Brian Hicks; 05-16-2015 at 11:14 AM.

i got thick skin and thicker bones
    John 3:16

Hunter Fan Right Hand Man Brian Hicks's Avatar
    I bet you do haha. Love ya buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hicks View Post
    I bet you do haha. Love ya buddy...
    love you too keep up the good work sir & God Bless
    John 3:16